- Do you want to improve effectiveness by developing your staff?
- Are your managers technically experienced but new to leading teams?
- Is your team effective or do conflicts hold you back?
- Do you need time to think and plan the future?
If you answered yes to any of these, I can help. Investing in developing your people doesn’t have to cost the earth and it will increase your productivity and improve effectiveness, saving you money in the short, medium and long term.
- Effective leadership = happier, better motivated staff that all pull in the same direction
- Teams that work well together = less unhealthy conflict & delays
- Change that is managed well = buy in at all levels and successful change
- Effective recruitment = people with the right behaviours, in jobs they are suited to, that fit within the team
If you want to improve motivation, skills and productivity in your business or want to develop yourself, let’s talk.
Ordinary training typically increases productivity by 22%, while training combined with coaching increases productivity by 88%. International Personnel Management Association
Our integrated programmes focus on high impact areas in the workplace. They combine training/facilitation with coaching and action learning to improve effectiveness and ensure lasting impact for individuals and the business.